Here is the gray option of the 1990 Nintendo World Championship video game cartridge. Authentic-looking and pristine.
This cart makes for a great conversation piece and is perfect for friendly competition amongst fellow retro gamers, friends and family.
The backstory: Nintendo gave 90 gray cartridges as prizes to the finalists in the 1990 Nintendo World Championships. This makes the original cart not only a very hard game to come by, but ridiculously expensive to purchase. We are retro gamers to the core at 1UP Retro, and we feel that just because the actual competition cart is so incredibly rare, it doesn’t mean you have to be lucky or a millionaire to buy it. You can now own this amazing reproduction of a great piece of video game history for an affordable price.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE:
– A fun and addictive time
– A tested and trusted NES reproduction
– Works on the original Nintendo system (may or may not work on Top-Loader depending on version) and fami-clones
– Please let us know which system you will be playing on in the oder notes. We have a few versions of the game that will not work on the Retron HD.
– NTSC compatibility
– Free standard shipping
– 100% satisfaction or your money back
– Your retro gaming friends will be jealous
– That it WILL NOT work on the Retron 5
NOTE: The sticker will not be on the cart when you receive your order. It will come with 2 different NWC sticker options and you may choose which one you would like to adhere.
HOW THE DIP SWITCH WORKS:
The DIP Switch allows different times depending on position (on/off). All pins down/off will give you 5 minutes.
Pin 3 up/on is the common configuration for 00:06:21:00 (which I believe is actually more around six minutes and 15 seconds).
This cart is compatible with original hardware and all fami-clone systems including the Retron 5.
Read some commonly asked questions about the NWC cart on our FAQ page.
As diehard retro gamers, 1UP Retro thanks you for keeping retro video gaming alive and remembering your gaming roots!